Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implode's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Application

3 posters

Go down

Implode's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Application Empty Implode's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Application

Post  implode Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:12 am

I'm not sure the admin positions are open, but I really had to attempt this daunting feat. I though that I would have a go at this application. Its pretty long so I suggest you sit down and get comfy. You are in for a ride! So here goes my application, and all this is honest and I mean all I say in this application.

"Here we go"

In-Game Name: Implode

In-Game Rank: Err.. I was Viking+ before the server updated... After which I got screwed

Speak english fluently?: Yep. Born English. Always will be.

Reason why you want to be moderator?:Enthusiastic, Persistant, Experienced.. That is how I would describe myself in 3 words. I will be able and willing to help anyone and everyone and, with my building skills, be able to make this server a unique and enjoyable experience. I will supervise and direct the on goings of the server and return it to its prestigious position as the best server know to minecraft-kind. Being a former Java Programmer, I can help develop unique plugins for the server to help make administering and playing on this server more efficient as well as fun.

What would you do as moderator?: If at all I am accepted, I would definitely help this server develop and attract a larger audience. Having a successful YouTube channel myself, I will encourage more people to join the server. I would love to help the server and her people through the muck and mud, all the way. I'd be happy to be there to lend a hand.

What is your experience as moderator?: This could go on for a while. Lets start right at the beginning. I got accepted as a moderator at LegendaryCraft early 2009. Without acceptance then, I probably wouldn't be in the position I am in now. The moderator position at LegendaryCraft, really nurtured my skills as staff, and I gained a load of experience there. At LegendaryCraft, I have been a mod for 9 months. That proves I am trusted. Then, lets move on to RailCraft. Once again, I have been a mod there for a sustained period of time, eventually moving to admin and then to HoS (Head of Staff). I spent 2 days at HoS. I got too power hungry and I was demoted. I accept my mistakes. I am willing to get another chance and prove that I can work efficiently amongst the higher levels of staff. After my demotion at RailCraft, I stayed as a moderator until the server closed. Now, after Rail shut, I was without a server, so I went to a server called ShatteredCraft. I got moderator there within the first 10 minutes of playing. ShatteredCraft was formerly the Number one cracked server, now that title belongs to Kittenchunks. But I progressed there, to a rank Super-Mod, then shortly afterwards I received Admin. Shattered was hacked apparently so I learnt from there, how to deal in case of hacks, and work efficiently under pressure. Shattered is still thriving to this day, But has lost loads of its player base. From there, Heaven opened up and I discovered VikingCraft, the server I'd like to name..."Perfection".This wonderful server has the perfect balance of fun, loyalty, and companionship which all servers only dream of. I have been a member here for a few months and I am willing to step up to the next level. I have been kind to people and have never griefed etc etc. At the start of my joining, even without money or tools, I made a group (as epicken knows) that wasn't a faction, yet they trusted me enough with their chests, friendship, and house altogether.

Time you can be online: Well, currently its a short period after 3:00 GMT (Cuz of school), but in a month or so I'll be on for Day in Day Out. (for 2 years)

**Extra Message**

I have done wrong. I am not perfect... (apart from Epicken xD). I have strong connections with my fellow players and I feel it is the time for me to prove to evoxboss and probosspro that I can be a loyal, honest and devoted staff member. I swear, I will not let anyone down and I really hope that I fit the criteria for this role.

If you have read this far. Then I thank you for giving me a fair and equal opportunity to be an admin on this great server.

"I feel my time has come"

Thanks a lot

Your Loyal Member
~Implode

implode

Back to top Go down

Implode's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Application Empty Re: Implode's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Application

Post  icanmake Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 am

i am icanmake and i approve this message
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Implode's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Application Empty Re: Implode's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Application

Post  epicken Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 am

I am epicken and I approve this post.
If my approval still counts
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  implode Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:09 am

Thanks
*BROFIST to u guys xD
btw, wat duz it mean when u "approve this post"

implode

Back to top Go down

Post  epicken Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:27 am

um, I agree with your Application.
Approving something means to like and agree with it...
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  implode Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:03 am

Oh..
Then
I am Implode and I approve this application
Wink

jokingjoking.....

implode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down