Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jmax2001's Moderator application

Go down

Jmax2001's Moderator application Empty Jmax2001's Moderator application

Post  Jmax2001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:48 pm

In game name: jmax2001
In game rank: Viking
Speak English fluently? Yes I do.
Reasons I would want to be a moderator on Viking craft: I would really want to be a moderator on Viking craft because I love to help people out. I would never spawn items in but simply help them build a first house to survive. I've also wanted to help this server out more than anything. For example I've alerted mods twice (once last update) about griefings of the warp wilds. I've also alreted evo about a faction who claimed some of the shop. I don't know if anyone saw it but you can check the logs. Another reason I want to help the server is because whenever I see a hacker like an x-rayer or a person who uses nodus I get really mad. I really want to show those guys what there doing and how there making the game bad for everyone else. If I do become moderator and a certain amount of proof I can show them. I really do see this server going places which it already has but I see it getting better within the days and I want to be there to help it out.
What would I do as a moderator: As a moderator I want to help out. Now you may be thinking "that's what every moderator wants to do." We'll yes they do but some mods just sit back and wait for the next ban. Well yes I would do that but I would interact more with the players and help out the newbies. As I said before I would help them out and maybe go help get matierals like wood or cobble and maybe make a first couple night house (not too far from spawn but a decent distance) and not help too long to get distracted but still help while paying attention to chat. If I did become moderator, every single rule must be followed by me and the players. I have a very military style family and if I broke a rule I would be plainly ashamed and turn my self in for the consequences.
Moderator expirence: I have no moderator expirence but I have co-owner, admin and helper expirence. I know most commands and it would be easy to learn any new ones or ones I don't know.
Time I can be online: I can be online around the times of 9-12 2-4 7-8 everyday!!!!! (All of those times) :DDD
(NOTE) The reason there's a 2001 in my name is because this was my brothers account and he quit. Im 14 and my name is Ben not Jon maxwell (jmax). Wink

Jmax2001

Back to top Go down

Jmax2001's Moderator application Empty Re: Jmax2001's Moderator application

Post  Jmax2001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:00 pm

I have played on the server a long time just have not been a registered user on the site

Jmax2001

Back to top Go down