Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXD4rkAssassinXx's Mod Application

Go down

xXD4rkAssassinXx's Mod Application Empty xXD4rkAssassinXx's Mod Application

Post  xXD4rkAssassinXx Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:01 pm

In-Game Name:xXD4rkAssassinXx
In-Game Rank: Legend
Speak english fluently?: Yes
Reason why you want to be moderator?: I Want To Be Moderator Because I Want To Help other Players And This Epic Server!        
What would you do as moderator?: I Would Protect VikingCraft From Hackers, Spammers And Glitchers. Also, I Would Kick And Mute A Player if They Are Spamming, Being Racist or Saying Sexual Comments. As Well As That, I Would Jail A Player For Hacking Or Glitching, Like If Someone Was Killing A player With ForceField Or KillAura, I Would Jail Him/Her For A Certain Amount Of Time.
What is your experience as moderator?:I Don't Have Much Experience Of Being A Moderator, But I Do As A Owner. I Know A lot of Commands And Plugins Like: Essentials, Economy, Groupmanager, PermissionsEx And Much More. Commands I Know: /tp, /vanish, /tpo, /jail, /mute, /tempban, /ban, /kick And Loads More.
Time you can be online: I Could Be On VikingCraft Between: 4:00 PM - 10:30 PM In England Time. United States Time Would Be 11:00 AM - 5:30PM.

Last edited by xXD4rkAssassinXx on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1 word mistyped)

xXD4rkAssassinXx

Back to top Go down