Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mguard1's Moderator Application

Go down

mguard1's Moderator Application Empty mguard1's Moderator Application

Post  MGuard Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Moderator Application (mguard1)

In-Game Name:mguard1
In-Game Rank:Viking (User)
Speak english fluently?:Yes,I speak some Italian Too Razz
Reason why you want to be moderator?:I love yo help out! I Want to help out anyway possible,Helping people fin their way,answer their question,Give them all respect and Treat them well.Listening to their suggestions and passing them on to Evo or An admin or The Head-Admin,To help out the server,There is no bad suggestion.I would like to become one of your great staff to get the players excited and happy to come and play on the server,Maybe have a few games and Events here and there Smile
What would you do as moderator?:As a server Moderator I would help out the server,Including,Help the players,Answer EVERYONES Question with all respect.I would make sure the server is safe and family friendly at all times,Including No Sexism,Racism,Being disrespectful,and other things along that matter.Where the server can be a fun place where friends can have fun and play.I would also Give some suggestions as,Decoration of spawn for holidays,Minigames,Plugins,Building,And so forth to make the server that much better,Not that it needs it Razz.
What is your experience as moderator?:I have been a server Moderator on 3 servers.Loving all and all the players,They were great servers,Spending Most of my time keeping it safe,Having fun,making jokes,and making new friends Smile
Time you can be online:I could be on 5-6 Hours everyday Monday-Sunday! On Saturdays I could spend even more time! That is if I don't have Practice or a game Sad Razz

Skill Level:
Fairness:I am always fair to all and every player,Not taking sides or listening to someone more than others,Everyone will be treated with respect while playing on the server,Having a good time and hopefully making friends.
Commands:I know very many commands,I do not abuse,I used to own my own server which helped alot in general with my server experience,Commands,Plugins and so on.I do not abuse the commands I have,I also do not ask for one I am not supposed to have.

MGuard

Back to top Go down