Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator application- epicken (RE-POSTED WITH FORMAT)

Go down

Moderator application- epicken (RE-POSTED WITH FORMAT) Empty Moderator application- epicken (RE-POSTED WITH FORMAT)

Post  epicken Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 am

In-Game Name: epicken

In-Game Rank: Member (finally)(yes, I'm new, but I DO have experience)

Speak english fluently?: Very. I am a grammar Nazi

Reason why you want to be moderator?: Well, some of the other servers I was op-ing are dead now, so I'm looking for new ones. I like VikingCraft a LOT, the system, and the people. I'd like to generally help everyone, mine, build and help manage the server. I have about 2 year's experience on administering servers of Minecraft and I think I'd do well...

What would you do as moderator?: Well, first of all, I'd start building awesome structures, like statues, spleef arenas, racing arenas, bigger versions of the parkour warp etc. I'd always be on the lookout for new people who need help- And I know that the way it's going, this server will become very very big and popular, and I can help manage the server, also because I am online for a lot of time...

What is your experience as moderator?: Well mostly I have been owner, co-owner, and Admin on servers. I have been on 4 other server on which I have Administered, and 2 of them I have owned. (3 are dead now, and one is boring :/ ) I know all about plugins, I'm quiet adept with Java and how to solve technical issues (If any rise) of Minecraft and Minecraft server. I also know many commands of almost all plugins, and I always type in correct grammar (i.e- Grammar Nazi Very Happy). I can also make and edit videos pretty well (one I made about an old MC server I was admin on got 25000+ views on Youtube over 3 months, I can provide the video if asked) I will happily make a video for this server as well- weather I get Mod or not.

Time you can be online: Well I don't know the TIME because of our countries varying, but I can easily be online for hours on end (about 5-7 hours if im in my house, on a vacation at the moment), and I'm quiet active too..

*Extra message*
I'm new here and well, this server seems pretty prosperous for a one-week-old server, and I wanted to try for Amateur Moderator or Moderator, anything
I have lots of experience with servers, owned and administered quiet a few, (they're all almost dead now :/ ) and the way VikingCraft is going, it is going to be very big and popular, therefore also developing the need of people to administer the server...
The reason I want to apply for mod is that I'd like to help a new server, ya know, have that feel of being a mod and all again, and honestly I know a LOT of stuff required to manage a server...
I'm quiet adept with plugins and commands of almost all the new bukkit plugins, I can build awesome stuff , I'm good with redstone, and I have a lot of free time on my hands to be on the server for a lot of time...
I know that me being new will be an issue for the owners to trust me but I'll be playing regularly and...let's just see
thanks, please consider my application,
-epicken

Last edited by epicken on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I ranked up)
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Moderator application- epicken (RE-POSTED WITH FORMAT) Empty The issue of my rank...

Post  epicken Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:32 am

I joined Viking Craft 4 days ago, and right now I'm on a vacation in Vatican City..(near Rome), and So all I have is my weak laptop, on which Minecraft does not run well, all I can do is chat with people :-/
I will be back home by day after tomorrow, and then, on my computer, I'll mine and level up, I promise, so please try to overlook the rank factor, and consider me for my experience...
thanks,
epicken
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Moderator application- epicken (RE-POSTED WITH FORMAT) Empty Also,

Post  epicken Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 am

Well I thought I'll include this here....
I made a Youtube account for this server and I am also on a video at the moment Very Happy
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Moderator application- epicken (RE-POSTED WITH FORMAT) Empty Re: Moderator application- epicken (RE-POSTED WITH FORMAT)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down