Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application (FORMAT+INFO)

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application (FORMAT+INFO) Empty Moderator Application (FORMAT+INFO)

Post  Admin Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:01 pm

This format is very important and will be required to make a valid entry as a moderator. You will not only be considered for moderator only by the following application. The application serves as a message to me that you are interested in the position for moderator and I will look further into it. Mods will be chosen very carefully and i will be spectating server action while on server and through server logs to pick the most efficient mod. The actions that we are looking for is positive behavior which means the player will not always be in a bad mood but will be willing to talk and share out what they accomplished, ect. We are looking for morally right players that wont kill peasants right outside of pvp and will help them by guiding them with their question and making their experience better. Most importantly, we are looking for the person that knows what he is doing: knows all the rules that mods have, has experience with lots of plugins, can have free time to go on and can make everyones experience better without overusing their ability or not using their ability efficiently.

TIPS: If you do not know how to spell, please do not even bother posting an application. Please be honest with all your answers, as we do not tolerate lying.

Rules mods must obey:
*No handing out items/xp/money
*No harassing players
*The others are common sense

MODERATOR FORMAT:(Feel free to copy and paste)

In-Game Name:
In-Game Rank:
Reason why you want to be moderator?:
What would you do as moderator?:
What is your experience as moderator?:
Time you can be online:

NOTE: You are not free from not getting banned on the server and can still have charges against you through the proof of the logs. By submitting this application you agree to follow what the Owners tell you and you can still get banned from the server.

Admin
Admin

http://vikingcraft.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application (FORMAT+INFO) Empty Format...

Post  epicken Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:49 am

Oh. There are so many moderator applications (including mine) that have been posted before this format was introduced.
Are we to re-post our apps with this format again?
Thanks,
epicken
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down