Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mrhappyrulez builder App

2 posters

Go down

mrhappyrulez builder App Empty mrhappyrulez builder App

Post  mrhappyrulez Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 pm

In-Game Name:mrhappyrulez

World of creation: Builders test world?

Coordinates of Creation(x,y,z): (-544, 10, -540)

Why you want to be builder for 1.3 spawn: I want to help the server get better. Many server are judged right off the bat with how organized their spawn is and how it looks. Have a kick ass spawn, more people will stay to see farther into your server.

What will you do as builder for 1.3 spawn: As builder, i have alrdy made a spawn design for my application. The responsibility is great, and im always looking to improve my buildings, and look for new styles of building. Most of my styles are completely unique. Tho some of the designs many would say i stole, though i come up with it as i go. Building is my thing, thats what i do in minecraft, i dont mine for 5 hours to get diamond to pvp, die, then get pissed and rage, i mine and if i get those diamonds, i build. Most resources in the game go into my buildings making most unique, some call me crazy for using, say soul sand, in my creations. Im also good at redstone, secret rooms, not so secret rooms, even piston doors can all be done by me.

So i hope you take these things i said into consideration for me as a builder, architect, or even Head Architect.

mrhappyrulez

Back to top Go down

mrhappyrulez builder App Empty Faaaaaaaa

Post  mrhappyrulez Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 am

Griefed... it was griefed.... the whole top blown open with the water flowing in :/ then water was placed over the top of the water

Something tells me it was one of the other idiots going for builder trying to take out the competition like dicks :/

So roll back plz or fix it... or.. .something.

*Edit* it was Asian president, he was grieifng right next too me and even admitted to doing it cuz he was bored and nobody was going to come on anyways

mrhappyrulez

Back to top Go down

mrhappyrulez builder App Empty Re: mrhappyrulez builder App

Post  evoxboss Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 am

I saw your creation already and i am considering you becoming one of the builders, thanks for the effort to make this system work, Asian President fucked it up. Little kids these days...want to be nodus/big hackers.
evoxboss
evoxboss

Back to top Go down

mrhappyrulez builder App Empty Re: mrhappyrulez builder App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down