Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Away

+3
epicken
Admin
Nikoshu
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going Away Empty Going Away

Post  Nikoshu Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Hello, my name is Nikoshu, and I am leaving this server, Epicken Abused his power, some people where really annoying. So goodbye my only friends, Arakihiro, and icanmake, goodbye my friends. Everyone, see ya.

Nikoshu
Nikoshu

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty Re: Going Away

Post  Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:58 pm

This is what i hate, when people leave the server without first talking about the problems with the owners. Can you please stay with our progressing community and talk out what went wrong. I will try my best to help you out.

Admin
Admin

http://vikingcraft.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty Re: going away

Post  Nikoshu Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 pm

You just talked to epicken and you did not do anything, did you not see he was abusing his powers? The rules state that griefing is legal, and araki burned his house. So what? It is allowed! Then epicken banns him and you look the other way? that makes you look like you don't care about the server, and it's people. So don't go "this is what I hate" on me, everyone can see it, and if you look into your post, you will see it too, so if you ban me, fine, i'll leave, but expect me warning people not to come to this server.
Nikoshu
Nikoshu

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 pm

I was never on to talk to epicken about this, I never saw you request something like this. I can talk to you if you would like.

Admin
Admin

http://vikingcraft.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty BYE :D:D:D:D

Post  epicken Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:05 am

"Nik3888"The rules state that griefing is legal, and araki burned his house. So what? It is allowed!
Well then you'll be happy to know that few hours before arakihiro's rage, I logged in from my other account which has guest, and without any op help traveled over a period of 3 MC days to your home, broke your chests, took the stuff and threw it in the void.
Now, It was fully legal with no admin help whatsoever, so...yeah, hope you're happy now. You disgust me.
Nik, first off all, you damn well know that I was always a friend to you and arakihiro and FakeSilhouette.
I always helped you guys. I helped build your faction home. I helped get you xp. I helped get you mobspawners, I helped you with what fucking not.
Then, SUDDENLY, Arakihiro gets Mad that someone griefed his diamonds (and It was not me) And burns down Fake's and mine house.
Now, I know you're just sticking with him because "Best friends" "live together" "hun, nikoshu" etc etc, but YOU have got to freaking look in yourself and ask- Was what he did right?
I gave you guys- specially you, ara, fake, ican, JJ and a few more my special respect (and still am, to some) And have ALWAYS, helped you. I have bent the rules to fulfill YOUR needs. And you know it, Nik, you know that when I did all those things for you you were all hunky dory. But when your "hun" ara Burns down a trusting Mod's home, you become mad at ME for taking action on it. When i bent the rules for you, you were okay with it, but suddenly your hun gets banned for something he did, very, morally wrong, you become mad. At me. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LEFT MY HOUSE UNPROTECTED FOR YOU! Fucking YOU! And you guys do THIS? You can go die in a hole for all I care but I sure as hell don't like it when people take advantage of me.
Now I don't know OR care if he gets unbanned but you can sure as hell be sure I will not do so. And if you want to leave, fine, just remember: You've lost more than a server. You've lost a friend.
Thanks, I really did not expect you to start blaming me for what your friend did, be a bit more sensible and open minded.
-epicken

Last edited by epicken on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty Goodbye all! (Vaffanculo epicken)

Post  Arakihiro Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 am

Well I'm leaving too. This server has gotten quite out of control as of late. Mainly since I HATE IT when I see all my friends leave. So I'm gonna try out some other servers for awhile. PEACE.

(Btw epicken I know you didn't take my diamonds, but that's not the reason I burnt Fakes, and your houses.)

-Arakihiro
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty Goodbye Arakihiro and Nik :D! I hope you both die in a hole!

Post  epicken Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:49 am

Whatever the reason was you took advantage of my generosity.
And you paid in full.
And what the hell are you talking about, You 're banned, you can't "Leave" the server. Oh and, the only so called "friend" you had was Nik and she has left too, after completely destroying hers (and yours I guess) house.
Don't give me that emotional crap okay, I know you've griefed MANY more houses than just mine and Fake's. With proof. So...Just, don't....you both, just leave.
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty U MAD BRO?

Post  Arakihiro Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:53 am

Btw, it was only fire, I didn't destroy anything. So next time just put it out before going all fucking psycho on us. And IT'S CALLED A FUCKING WATER BUCKET. So my bad you can't use your fucking brain.

Quindi tornare a cazzo pianto, e ottenere tutte le psico cazzo a fuoco si può facilmente mettere fuori!
(So go back to fucking crying, and getting all fucking psycho over a fire you can easily put out!)

Well I used to live with a shit load more people before you came to the server. But they got griefed so they left, and I stayed. And sadly, I wonder how you even got mod.
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakihiro Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:56 am

Also Fake was the one who destroyed our house. (He told me) and I more than likely could get back into the server if I wanted. And if you're still complaining about derpies house, vaffanculo, like I said it wasn't me. I've also never truly griefed someone since everyone's house is so far away, but I did take down a few houses that were near the spawn.
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty Oh, Fuck off, kid

Post  epicken Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:13 am

To your first point-
I know I can easily put the fire out. BITCH I'm mod all I had to do was /extinguish.
The reason I got "mad" was that you would actually do something like that to me when I helped you do virtually everything you have ever done on this server after I joined. Bitch it's the thought that counts and you potrayed yourself as a total psychopath.
Oh and, the Italian thingy, stop it ain't working, you're just telling us how bad a fuckhead you are.
Oh and, I know It was Fake who placed the water but Nik did destroy half the things before the water was placed. So don't talk shit unless you know about it.
Oh and, I don't like the griefing rule on this server either, and we are moving toward an un-griefable server as evox said. If some people left because they got griefed, well I'm sorry for them but they aren't the only ones who got griefed. As I would say to anyone, move on, live with it.
Also, I'm not butthurt about you griefing derpies' house. I just always thought of you as a Peaceful person, the way you did all your ":3" shit. You and Nik. Who knew you both would come out to be fucking stupid butthurt ragers.
again, leave please, go run to your "Different servers" and stop posting on this forum.
Looking forward to hearing again from your pathetic excuse of a human being,
-epicken
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  epicken Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:14 am

Oh, and, if you think you can "easily" get back on the server after the fuckton of shit you just said, I dare you, I double dare you fucker, try it.
"Sadly, I wonder how you even got mod"
UMADBRO?
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakihiro Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:34 am

Nice raging bro Very Happy
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Post  epicken Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:35 am

Arakihiro wrote:Nice raging bro Very Happy
Thanks Very Happy! That's the most typical thing people like you say when you know you're screwed in an argument.
hey ara, what did Santa say when he saw you?
Hoe, Hoe, Hoe!
B-|
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakihiro Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:44 am

Very original :3
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Post  epicken Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:46 am

;3 Anyway, i think we should stop the trash talk, atleast on this thread :-|
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakihiro Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:46 am

It's overflowing Very Happy
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty Well um... bye

Post  icanmake Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

I sort of just skipped over all the arguing and shit. But nik and arak, bye ); This server was a lot better with you two here and you were great members, its gonna really suck now that you left Sad
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty wow

Post  CultofCraft Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 pm

1. gunz quit
2.lots of people are going on vacation
3.cbcbcbbcbcbcbcbbcbcbcbb or whatever quit
4.arikhero quits
5.nik quits Sad what has this server become?
CultofCraft
CultofCraft

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty :-/

Post  epicken Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Gunz and cbcbcbcbcb5 were my first friends on the server :\
I do miss them.... well, we do get new players though
let's hope for the best and carry on
1.3 is gonna be like a whole new server in itself, and I think We might get some people back then >:l
Anyway, let's try and move on, for the sake of the server
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  chokofi Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 am

i have an un-related question to epicken. How do you throw shit into the void if you cant break bedrock?

chokofi

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty Really?

Post  Nikoshu Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:11 am

Epicken, using me to escape from your actions? I, destroyed the house? Why would I destroy the house? So do not blame me, You piece of Garbage Evil or Very Mad . people like you make me want to go culimbine High school on everyone.
Nikoshu
Nikoshu

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty WRONG, SIR!

Post  Arakihiro Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:12 am

Yeah, still epicken Fake told me DIRECTLY and showed me that he destroyed the house. So don't say anyone else did it if he confessed.
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Post  epicken Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 am

Arakihiro wrote:Yeah, still epicken Fake told me DIRECTLY and showed me that he destroyed the house. So don't say anyone else did it if he confessed.
Nik you little liar, You clearly broke the inner attic of the house before the water was put. Not to mention you broke alot of shit in my home but I'm gonna let that go for now you shit. you broke a bed and quiet some wood, in your own house. And "to escape from my actions"? please, don't go all teacher on me, you very well know you and arakihiro are just a set of fake griefers who quit at the slightest event against them and try to attract sympathy by posting it on the forum and crying like babies. (more nik than ara tho, so atleast you got a bit of a man in you)
Anyway, I'm not buying it, nor is evox, so if you wanna leave, just fucking leave.
Anyway, to chokofi,
I'd already broken the bedrock via epicken for Fakesillhouette's death roller coster, so I just had to go there and toss the shit out.
P.S: Nik, here this: You broke that night, and the logs don't lie, you are a little piece of shit. you suck.
-epicken
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakihiro Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 am

Don't act tough just cause you're a mod. :3
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Going Away Empty ?

Post  epicken Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 am

I'm not acting tough, It's just that you're too weak.
Ain't that right, "Hun"?
and don't worry, you'll see the 'real' tough soon.
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum