Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for

5 posters

Go down

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for Empty Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for

Post  icanmake Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 am

So jjforthree and i had this (really awesome) idea. A SKYCITY! What we are asking for is just a little bit of time in creative mode (i know we arent supposed to ask but i thought you might make an exception for this)

So the city would basically be a floating chunk of land with one or two floating wizard towers, some floating airships, awesome looking flags waving in the wind, and a cool little mediaeval style city

It would have a few admin shops, and a few user ones. Also it would have some cool buildings such as a library and a museum. i think it would be a great building experience for the server and could really improve it.

Also i forgot to mention that there would be some housing for sale in the city and a few free to use farms. including: pig farm, melon farm, and wheat farm.

So if anybody likes this idea then speak up. i would really love to be able to do this. Thanks
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for Empty Not bad

Post  epicken Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 am

Well, that's a great idea Very Happy
Along with a skycity maybe you could make an underwater city too!
But thing is, I thought maybe it'd be better to make nice strictures on the GROUND before jumping tot hose kinda things
That's all, I like your idea though
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for Empty Re: Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for

Post  JJforthree Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 am

jj gets 75% credit, icanmake gets the rest. my idea Smile

JJforthree

Back to top Go down

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for Empty Waaait a minute

Post  icanmake Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 am

Yes but i am doing all the work jj.

Also epicken i appreciate your feedback, thanks! And i am pretty good at building things but i dont have creative mode so it makes it a lot more difficult. I think that together everyone could pull it off. This could be really epic!
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for Empty Re: Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for

Post  Arakihiro Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:34 am

Reminds me of the Sky District.

Anyways - Awesome idea in my opinion, I'd definitely love to see this sometime later on in the server.

Though I once again, agree with epicken here.
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Post  JJforthree Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 am

i know how to make good buildings too... just you make the towers i got the shops, roads, and pretty much everything else

JJforthree

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 pm

You dont know world edit jj -_-. The idea is great and all but world guard is being stupid and wont let me protect land for specific person within protected land. Me and the mods will work it out as i think factions is interfering.

Admin
Admin

http://vikingcraft.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for Empty :D

Post  epicken Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Arakihiro wrote:Reminds me of the Sky District.

Anyways - Awesome idea in my opinion, I'd definitely love to see this sometime later on in the server.

Though I once again, agree with epicken here.
*brofist*
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for Empty Awesome

Post  icanmake Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Awesome im glad everybody likes the idea. If you get worldguard sorted out would you mind telling me? Also i have a bit of experience with WorldEdit but most of the stuff we would be doing is detail so i dont think it would help all that much. Thanks
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Alright here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for Empty Dude.

Post  epicken Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm

I think you only need the //wand and //set commands, Other things are for too specific and not what you need.
I'm guessing the first thing you'll need to do (If not in creative) is build a 1x1 tower and start making a base from the top.
Once you have a base, //wand should suffice.
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down