Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban these Pedo's

+3
boboducks2478
Arakihiro
Nikoshu
7 posters

Go down

Ban these Pedo's Empty Ban these Pedo's

Post  Nikoshu Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm

boboducks2478 and Ptr. i'm sorry, I can't remember his full username. it starts with ptr. These two have been asking me increasingly disgusting questions. At one point, bobo was asking for nude pictures of myself. This is just disgusting. Ban these Pedo's 2012-013
Nikoshu
Nikoshu

Back to top Go down

Ban these Pedo's Empty Re: Ban these Pedo's

Post  Arakihiro Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 pm

If anything a temp ban.

That's obviously (or should be) against the rules.

Last edited by Arakihiro on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rawr)
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Ban these Pedo's Empty Reply

Post  boboducks2478 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Ok. I just have 2 things to say.
To begin with, Nik never once said stop. All he did was correct our grammer. ur hot (for example). she said *your.
Never once said to stop. Why post something on here when you can just stop it before it continues?? Nik doesnt make sense.
Also, proBOSSpro, a co-owner, was on and heard all of this. Never during it did he say bobo or ptr cut it out. He just kept playing. So what makes it right that icanmake (a good mod, no offense) who is mad and WASNT even there ban me whan proBOSSpro, a CO-OWNER, didnt ban me when he witnessed it. It just doesnt seem to make sense. Seeing a pictore of like a minute of it or waitnessing the whole thing live.

boboducks2478

Back to top Go down

Ban these Pedo's Empty bobo just... no

Post  icanmake Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 pm

dude pro was wrong when he decided not to do anything about or maybe he wasn't even paying attention to the chat. Secondly it shouldn't matter wether or not nik asked you to stop because you shouldn't have started in the first place. thats like saying it was a girls fault for being raped because she never said stop, doesn't make too much sense does it? Lastly, I'm not mad, i'm disgusted by your and peter's behavior. You're arguments are not helping your getting unbanned as what you did was unacceptable. Please just wait the time set and then you can return to harassing innocent people, k?
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakihiro Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 am

How many times has bobo been banned?

It's almost surprising how he hasn't been perma banned yet.
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Ban these Pedo's Empty Its all Evox's fault! :D

Post  icanmake Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 pm

bobo is friends with evox irl so i dont think evox wants to perma ban him. It might happen someday if things like this continue though
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Post  CultofCraft Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 pm

im sure if we had a pole bobo would be banned XD no question asked
CultofCraft
CultofCraft

Back to top Go down

Ban these Pedo's Empty sooo, u want one?

Post  icanmake Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm

You guys want a poll? xD
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Ban these Pedo's Empty YES

Post  Nikoshu Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Yeah, I think there should be a poll. I vote for a yes!
Nikoshu
Nikoshu

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakihiro Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 am

If bobo didn't know evo in real life he'd be banned a long time ago.

(I say, Yes. If there's a poll) Smile
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

Post  epicken Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 am

boboducks2478 wrote:Ok. I just have 2 things to say.
To begin with, Nik never once said stop. All he did was correct our grammer. ur hot (for example). she said *your.
Never once said to stop. Why post something on here when you can just stop it before it continues?? Nik doesnt make sense.
Also, proBOSSpro, a co-owner, was on and heard all of this. Never during it did he say bobo or ptr cut it out. He just kept playing. So what makes it right that icanmake (a good mod, no offense) who is mad and WASNT even there ban me whan proBOSSpro, a CO-OWNER, didnt ban me when he witnessed it. It just doesnt seem to make sense. Seeing a pictore of like a minute of it or waitnessing the whole thing live.

'Never once said stop'? So that somehow makes it okay?
This isn't about whether SHE told you to stop or not, this is about YOU not being even half as decent as you should.
And I'd still be exaggerating your decency. Same for the guy you teamed up with.
So what if Pro was there? I don't give a flying fuck if Evox and all the staff were there. Maybe pro was not paying attention. Maybe he didn't care, or was AFK. Or maybe he actually wanted to see this, I do not know, but what I know for a fact is that you are most certainly not the most morally correct people on the server, and this is just low, buddy, real low, be it Nik or any other female player on the server.

And, what you said about icanmake being mad, if you think he was "Mad", you'd better thank your stars I left the server, bitch, or trust me, you'd be getting things far worse than a ban.
Don't think just because you know evox and pro that you will get away with anything. That's where most fall. If you keep going on like this one day Evox himself will perma-ban you, so I'd suggest, if you've been unbanned already, to start afresh and do not talk shit, or I'll personally come down there and whoop your ass.
epicken
epicken

Back to top Go down

Ban these Pedo's Empty Thank you epicken

Post  icanmake Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:39 am

epicken wrote:
boboducks2478 wrote:Ok. I just have 2 things to say.

'Never once said stop'? So that somehow makes it okay?
This isn't about whether SHE told you to stop or not, this is about YOU not being even half as decent as you should.
And I'd still be exaggerating your decency. Same for the guy you teamed up with.
So what if Pro was there? I don't give a flying fuck if Evox and all the staff were there. Maybe pro was not paying attention. Maybe he didn't care, or was AFK. Or maybe he actually wanted to see this, I do not know, but what I know for a fact is that you are most certainly not the most morally correct people on the server, and this is just low, buddy, real low, be it Nik or any other female player on the server.

And, what you said about icanmake being mad, if you think he was "Mad", you'd better thank your stars I left the server, bitch, or trust me, you'd be getting things far worse than a ban.
Don't think just because you know evox and pro that you will get away with anything. That's where most fall. If you keep going on like this one day Evox himself will perma-ban you, so I'd suggest, if you've been unbanned already, to start afresh and do not talk shit, or I'll personally come down there and whoop your ass.

Thank you epicken that was very well put
icanmake
icanmake

Back to top Go down

Post  chokofi Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 pm

bobo you are fucking retarded. nuff said

chokofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content