Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to make an auto turret (100% legit)

3 posters

Go down

how  to make an auto turret (100% legit) Empty how to make an auto turret (100% legit)

Post  Nikoshu Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 am

read the title, then read this.
1. dig a one block hole down and place a redstone torch in it
2. place 2 blocks down on either side of the hole = albino cherry albino (cherry is the empty space
3. place a redstone torch on the back of the blocks like cherry albino
4. repeat 2 times, then put a block covering the hole that you made with the redstone torch like = albino
cherry
5. place redstone on all blocks except the very top ones, once placed, it should automaticly start clicking
6. put a lever and turn it ON, it is SAFE. connect the lever with redstone to machine
7. fill with arrows, then wait for person, and pull lever to OFF, it will fire like an automatic turret
your welcome
Nikoshu
Nikoshu

Back to top Go down

how  to make an auto turret (100% legit) Empty Re: how to make an auto turret (100% legit)

Post  Arakihiro Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:57 am

Awesome Very Happy
Arakihiro
Arakihiro

Back to top Go down

how  to make an auto turret (100% legit) Empty Re: how to make an auto turret (100% legit)

Post  Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:19 pm

This is really awesome that you posted this in this section of the forums. I love this structure, i might build it by spawn and put a sign that it was made by you. Thank you for sharing this awesome idea Very Happy

Admin
Admin

http://vikingcraft.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

how  to make an auto turret (100% legit) Empty problems

Post  Nikoshu Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 am

yeah, my dyslezia is coming back, so i can't explain things as well as i could earlier this week, so if anyone has and questions or needs me to build it, just tell me. i will always help build it, i just don't have a materials, any ways, thanks admin.
Nikoshu
Nikoshu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down