Viking Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BTL2003's Moderator Application

Go down

BTL2003's Moderator Application Empty BTL2003's Moderator Application

Post  BTL2003 Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:38 pm

In-Game Name: BTL2003.

In-Game Rank: [Viking].

Speak english fluently?:

Yes, I am bilingual I speak English, French and Spanish clearly.

Reason why you want to be
moderator?:

I want to put a stop to hacking, spamming and glitches. VikingCraft could be a very popular server like The Hive, all we need is good people and good staff, I want to contribute to that. I want to start a "competition" for the community, like a PvP tournament or a spawn building competition.

What would you do as moderator?:

I would create a community of very nice balanced people by banning hackers, kicking or banning spammers and jailing or muting racist or sexual people. I would build spawns if I'm allowed, and nickname donators, I would answer questions the people of VikingCraft ask.

What is your experience as
moderator?:

I am currently Admin on a server called EpicPlayCraft. I know lots of plugins such as Economy, PermissionsEX, Essentials, WorldEdit, FactionsPlus and AntiCheatPlus. I like building spawns, and using WorldEdit.

Time you can be online: On weekdays I'm usually on Minechat from 3:00pm to 5:00pm, sometimes I'm not on though. On weekends I play on my computer from 1:00pm to 2:30pm. Sometimes I play on the computer on the weekdays.

I hope you choose me as a Moderator. Thanks,

-BTL2003

BTL2003

Back to top Go down

BTL2003's Moderator Application Empty Re: BTL2003's Moderator Application

Post  BTL2003 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Oops Im Not 12 Im 15. #SpellChex2014

BTL2003

Back to top Go down